Yes, and Ladies! We are inviting our ladies to the District meeting this winter. Please let them know.
It is very important that you invite any or all of your members to attend, but especially your Grand Knights, Deputy Grand Knights, Financial Secretaries, Membership Directors and all other Council Officers. Please send this e-mail on to all your respective members.
Our Chaplains are also invited and may join the Ladies or the Knight’s meeting.
Our District meeting (Councils 1616, 6980, 9962, 12998, 13305, and 15439) will be at St. Mary Parish on Wednesday evening, January 14.
Mass will begin at 6:00 pm for those that would like to attend. The Ladies will then meet in the church basement and Brother Knights in the Rectory Meeting Room at 6:30 pm or right after Mass.
Wine and Hors d'oeuvres will be served in the church basement for the ladies and the men will join later.
Here is the summary:
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm (ish) (Mass at 6:00 pm)
Place: St. Mary Catholic Church, 939 Charlotte Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
Knights: Rectory meeting room - Church Office
Ladies: Church Basement
Combined meeting at ~8:00 pm in Church Basement
Sponsoring Council: 9962
Some of the agenda items will include (a formal agenda will be forthcoming):
- Sharing successful program and membership recruitment ideas
- Status of District/Council Programs
- Discussing and filling in Michigan Activities Forms (2nd quarter MI-1)
- Status of Council reports (Annual Survey of Fraternal Activity #1728; Partnership Profile Report with Special Olympics #4584; and Semiannual Council Audit # 1295-2
- Discussion of a District wide retreat and Diocesan Corporate Communion
Thanks and Merry Christmas,